Saturday, January 12, 2013

Matt Largen - This Lady That Met With Me Tonight Says Tennessee Should Not Be Part of America - It Was Nice to Spend TIme w/a SMART Person that Gets HOW Corrupt Y'all Are. If People We're NOT So Stupid They Would Realize HOW Corrupt Y'all Are. Oh Well. If NISSAN Really Does Mediate and I Really Do Move Away - Gonna Miss Me?



On Jan 13, 2013, at 12:25 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:

Just told some good news.... Maybe I'll get to move soon to the East coast- When I'm gone YOU people in Tennessee are gonna miss me-right? 

Before I go thought I'd try to help the schools in Tennessee... Remember the show "Wife Swap" how about School Superintendent Swap?  


The man from the state with the "don't say gay bill" (that might jail/fire a teacher for mentioning the word) vs. the guy from the state that encourages the celebrations of Harvey Milk Day...  This would be "stellar TV"...


OMG- Lockerbie Families Might Really get the truth....  Al Gores Internet is quite the invention :):) Sharyn  

No comments:

Post a Comment